- Yes, these masks are totally dry (all the good stuff is printed on the textile)
- Dry means no water to act as a filler (aka infusing your skin with a 96% concentration of natural ingredients and a mind-blowing 83% concentration of active ingredients...seriously deep-penetration!)
- What does this all mean? Totally awesome skin in no time (just kidding...give it 15 minutes!)
You NEED to go DRY and HERE’S WHY!
- Ummm...these babies are waterless! Wet masks are generally 85-90% water and glycerin and only
5-10% active ingredients. MISS de GASPÉ dry masks feature an 83% concentration of active ingredients with no filler.
- Loads of the good stuff No filler means more results! An 83% concentration of active ingredients is dry-printed onto the textile, giving the skin more opportunity to take in all that goodness.
- We deliver! A biomimetic micro-vectorized delivery system transports active ingredients deeper, feeding and nourishing the skin from the inside out.
- Real skin care results that last longer With so much goodness, no water, and a kick-a$# ingredient-delivery system, our dry masks produce long-lasting skin care results.
- Say “NO” to goopy mess The struggle is real and we’ve all been there. Our dry masks are not only super-easy to use but also highly effective.
- Multi-tasking meets multi-masking Wear our dry masks at your desk or while getting your java fix. You can’t do that with most wet masks.
- Use them up to 5 times That’s right...
3 to 5 times depending on the condition of your skin.
- Did we mention bacteria? Where there’s water, there’s bacteria.
No water = less bacteria!
- Glow, glow, glow! Talk about instant dewiness! With our rich and natural dry-printed formulations, your skin is left looking nourished and hydrated upon removing the mask.
- Take them anywhere Planes, trains and automobiles, at the office, in your bathroom...really anywhere!